SEO Training Series
September 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until 6 November 2019
- This event has passed.
Watch your business TAKE OFF with
Expert SEO Training in the Heart of Ballarat
Flax Digital presents…
A three-part series of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training, taught by Ballarat’s foremost expert, Alex Bayley (ex Google San Francisco).
What you’ll learn:
- How to rank on Google’s front page for a variety of keywords
- How to reach your business’s local market
- How to understand if your SEO is making you real money
Who should attend:
- Marketing professionals
- IT professionals
- Business, government, and nonprofit sectors
- Anyone who manages a website
We’ll teach you the techniques that help our clients’ websites double, triple, or even 10x in traffic.
Module 1 – Keyword Research
- Choose the most effective keywords
- Understand the power of the long tail
- Know your audience’s search terms
- Pro tips for keyword research
- Powerful, free keyword research tools
Module 2 – Local SEO
- Get listed in the “local 3-pack”
- Reach local customers
- Get walk-in traffic and phone calls
- Use directory listings wisely
- Build your reputation with reviews
Module 3 – Analytics for SEO
- Know which SEO tactics are working
- Quantify the value of your SEO
- Prove ROI to your boss
- Optimise for conversions (sales)
- Visualise your conversion funnel
Meet the Trainer
Our SEO expert, Alex Bayley, is a Ballarat resident who previously worked for Google’s Search Infrastructure and Knowledge Graph teams in San Francisco. With an unparalleled insight into how search engines work, Alex brings a level of expertise you won’t find anywhere else in Ballarat.
Alex will explain SEO in ways that make you understand the “why,” not just the “how”. Their teaching style is down-to-earth and relatable, and their strong technical know-how is communicated in plain English that anyone can understand.
Book now to reserve your place
Early bird booking is now open – register for all three sessions at a discount price of $149.
Bookings for individual sessions will open approximately one week before each session. To be notified when places are available, please subscribe to our newsletter.